Home

Thema der Englischstunde bei Frau Link war: "English history: Fictional writing" und der Arbeitsauftrag lautete: Write a love or crime story about an English history period (Victorian era, Elizabethan era, Tudor era) of your choice.

Und hier sind die Ergebnisse von Nina Moderzinski und Samir Ilazi:

Englisch DSC09117

Samir und Nina

Forbidden Love

She was beautiful. She had long and curly brown hair, it was lovely. She wasn’t poor, but her family wasn’t rich either. She wasn’t spoiled and always polite to everyone. Her family owned a farm and she was always helping on it. Her name was Alice.
As perfect as she seemed, there was something that no one knew. She had a dirty little secret: She was in love… with a girl. The girl she was in love with also had a secret. Her name was Grace. Grace parents couldn’t afford to have a girl, they needed a “strong” boy, who could go to school and provide for them. Because they couldn’t have a girl, they needed to hide her true gender. Her parents told everyone that she was a “he”. From now on his name was Isaac.
So from now on he lived his life with no one knowing he was actually a “she”. Growing up, Grace always had to act like a boy but for her family this backfired horribly. You see, since no one knew he was truly a “she”, everyone told Grace that a ‘handsome young man like you has to marry a pretty lady’. But back in their times, love between girls was very dangerous. Grace didn’t think much of it though. Alice and ‘Isaac’ grew up in the same village, so it was just a matter of time for them to meet. Alice was in love with ‘Isaac’ since the first day. When the years passed ‘Isaac’ started to return those feelings. Even tough he knew he shouldn’t.
One day the two were in ‘Isaac’s room, cuddling, when his mother called: “Grace, come down and help me carry in the things I bought.” “Grace?” Alice asked,” Who is Grace?” Isaac’s mother was getting angry that it took so long, so she went up to his room, opened the door, and caught the two in the very act. “Gra- Ehem, I mean Isaac, did I allow you to bring a girl in here?” “Wait…” Alice was starting to connect the dots… "YOU’RE GRACE, but that means… you are a girl...?” Alice stared at them in shock. “Please, Alice let me explain.”, Isaac begged.
After a few seconds of shock, the two of them sat down and Isaac began to explain. Alice felt slightly weird - who can blame her, she was hugging a girl, in a lovely way. But she still loved Grace. She was a bit mad at herself, this was wrong, she should be punished. She just could not stop loving Grace. So now, there were two girls in love, but nobody knew.
A few days later, Grace was very upset. Alice, her new girlfriend, asked her what was wrong. Grace said that her parents didn’t want her to be in love with a girl. They thought that loving Alice was just a phase she was going to outgrow. They were sending Grace to fight against the Spanish Armada so that she could not see Alice anymore. Alice was sobbing: “P-promise me you will come back!” she was crying rivers by now. But sadly, Grace needed to go. Alice waved her goodbye in tears. After the fight, the soldiers came back and told everyone they had defeated the Spanish Armada. But Grace couldn’t hear any of Alice’ happy cheers because she never came back.
Nina Moderzinski

Wait, what?

One day, me and my friends decided to go to a pub because my friend finally had turned 18 and was allowed to go to a pub by his parents. Right before we reached the pub, we decided that we shouldn’t stay too long because our parents would be mad. It was so much fun because the live band only played our favourite music, so we just couldn`t leave. We had the best time of our lives! But then, at 12 o`clock midnight, we slowly but surely made our way home.

Out of the sudden we heard a scream right next to us and it wasn`t a usual scream that you hear on crowded streets during daytime. It was kind of a “Help me!“ scream. Therefore, me and my friends wanted to find out what had happened because it was very strange that you hear a scream that late. After a few minutes, we suddenly saw a body just laying there. It looked like a guy just sleeping on the street but then we saw a guy with a knife in his hands. The knife was full of blood. Finally, we realized.... THERE WAS A DEAD BODY ON THE GROUND! We instantly tried to catch the murderer, but of course we were so scared. He had a knife and it looked like it wasn`t his first crime. We decided to inattentively follow him so that he wouldn’t commit another crime but we knew that it might cost us our lives.

After a long run and a lot of sweat, we finally saw him again going for another murder on another guy on another street. But that was the time we sneaked in from behind, kicked the knife out of his hand he had on the back and pushed him onto the ground until he couldn`t move anymore.
We wanted to make sure that he couldn’t harm us or another man. Then, the man behind us who the murderer was going to murder asked us in a surprised way: “What is happening?! What are you doing? You guys can`t just push him against the street! You are hurting him!“
“IT’S A MURDERER WHO KILLED A MAN ON A STREET! HE WANTED TO MURDER YOU, TOO!“ The man seemed to be in shock as well and instantly ran away because he then saw the knife covered in blood. We didn`t know if we could hold him for that long. Out of nowhere the guy suddenly got up and began to run away. We immediately decided to split up and we were right on his heels.
After 20 minutes of running, we finally caught him and brought him to the police station. We didn`t know who he was because he was wearing a mask but then they unmasked him and it was...
“D-D-D-DAD!? WHY!?“ My friend screamed and screamed and was shocked. So shocked as I have never seen him before. My friend’s father told us that he had no choice because else they couldn`t pay the rent and they needed to move houses. They had no money, so he had to sell that expensive and valuable walking stick which he took from the man that tried to sell it and he had murdered. The police took the father with them to the court and he was sentenced to life imprisonment.
When we all came home, we told our parents everything and our friend, whose dad was sentenced to life imprisonment, had got financial support from us and became a doctor after he had finished school. In the end, the family had no more worries about money and all of them were able to have a safe life.

Samir Ilazi